Industry-Leading Color Reliability
Team Concept Printing offers only the best, most reliable printing. G7® qualification ensures that your design will look in print the way you designed it on screen. Using the latest technology, we maintain high standards to produce high-quality printing.
All of our presses and digital print equipment are calibrated to G7® standards, ensuring the highest color accuracy every time – from proof to press, one press to another. Our G7® experts also work to ensure all of our printing meets these high standards. Whether you print 25 or 2,500 quantity, our G7® master printer qualification promises predictable results you will love.
Get The G7 Color Profile Now
Why Brands, Buyers and Designers Love G7®
If all print products have the same gray balance and neutral tonality defined by G7®, they will look remarkably alike to the human eye, a key component in effective brand quality management.
- Color is an important part of why people embrace (or reject) a brand
- Color greatly contributes to perceived value of quality
- Color and color quality enhance consumers’ experience with the product and add to its public reputation
- Color is one of the most emotional attributes of a brand
- Color consistency reinforces trust. Inconsistency with colors associated with a brand subconsciously diminishes it, and erodes brand loyalty
- Reduced design times, faster turnaround as design occurs internally rather than on press
- Reduced cost of proofing and shipping prior to print
- Reduced need for on-site press checks, travel, and other tasks based on visual approval methods
- Reduced waste and make ready time during press runs
- Higher consistency in reprints
- Data exchange for purchasing and print buyers to assess supply chain performance
- Clear expectations for supply chain partners regarding acceptable work
- Overall increase in consistency, efficiency and savings
Frequently Asked Questions About G7®
The Idealliance G7® Master’s program identifies qualified G7® Master printers as those printing companies that have been trained in and have implemented the G7® Proof-to-Print Process. They can produce proofs and print, using G7® calibration techniques. The G7® Master Printer qualification means that our company uses the most modern technology, techniques, proofing, press controls and standards required to produce a close visual match from proof to print.
As a qualified G7® Master Printer, customers benefit from the best color management system available today. We use the G7® process to match color across multiple devices so that your print projects will have the same shared appearance, regardless of where or how they're printed. Our proofing systems and presses are G7® calibrated and our technicians are trained and qualified to produce repeatable consistent color and images from proof to press. We are pleased to be part of a very select group of printers who have earned this qualification, and we are excited to use this state-of-the-art process to meet your full-color printing needs.
- More accurate match between proof and press
- Standardized color appearance across multiple devices
- Consistently hit desired color targets
- Designed to align all processes, stock and inks
One of the challenges for printers today is the consistency between print devices, offset vs. digital and inkjet. To help manage the consistency of long-run (offset), short-run (digital) and large format ink jet technology, the G7® process is designed to minimize that variance.
Achieving the G7® Master Printer Qualification means that four Deluxe facilities have successfully completed rigorous training, testing and auditing, and we are committed to annual requalification to assure strict adherence to the process and to maintain our G7® Master Printer status.
For more information, visit http://www.idealliance.org/