June is here and the start of summer is upon us. It is good to see and hear of our customer’s optimism. We have seen an increase in retail signage, higher education materials, hotel and restaurant projects, unique packaging pieces and wide format work. I am proud to say that our #1Site Commitment to keep every piece of work in house is still in effect. So far throughout 2021, we have completed nearly 100% of our customer’s work on site. All of us at TEAM are very proud to say that the streak continues.
As you may have noticed this month, we focused our attention on messaging our wide format capabilities. We have been creating wide format signs, banners, trade show and exterior marketing pieces for over 20 years. When we say we are great at wide format work it is because of the following items:
- We have a dedicated pre-press, production, and wide format fulfillment team
- We have access to a national network of wide format design specialists and installers
- We print our wide format work to G7 Master standards
- Our Canon Océ Arizona, Zund Digital Cutter, Ricoh 5th Color and Big 6-Color Sheetfed Offset run 24/7
- NAPCO Media and Wide Format Impressions listed us on the National 125 list of top providers
Here are just a few of the many pieces we shared on our LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook channels. To learn more about them visit us online or contact us at 866-653-8326.
St. Charles East Ladies Soccer 600th Win
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Store
Graduate Signs – Class of 2021 (Wide Format)
ESI Scholars Foundation Exteriors
Throughout the month of May and into early June we were very proud to support and message for the following non-profits and community organizations:
- St. Charles East High School and District 303
- Mission 22
- Folds of Honor
- Pink Heals of Tri Cities
- Fresh Start Caring for Kids
TEAM Notes! Pat Lamb - Wide Format Department Lead
“Pat Lamb and his team do incredible work. His passion for creating big and beautiful pieces are second to none. The amount of focus Pat puts into to being efficient and eco-friendly inspires me.” – Tony Rouse.