It is official. All of us are in the back half of 2021! Welcome to July and Q3. I hope that many of you are in better positions than you were at the beginning of this year. All of us at TEAM Concept Printing are excited about what the second half of year has in store for us. As I stated in June’s newsletter, we are starting to see momentum build in multiple areas of our business – especially in wide format print work and in our Kitting and Fulfillment areas.
Because of this momentum, throughout the month of June and early July we focused our attention and message on our Kitting and Fulfillment capabilities and our TEAM. They are the very last touch point of a project and everyone within that TEAM works incredibly hard to meet the demands of their project deadlines. The work they deliver on is incredible. I can not thank them enough for their efforts.
We are also excited to say that we are hiring candidates to support our customer service and account management teams. To learn more about the roles see the job ad listed below. If you know of someone who would be a great fit for TEAM please have them contact Jeff Howicz or me.
Here are just a few of the many pieces we shared on our LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook channels. To learn more about them visit us online or contact us at 866-653-8326.
- Waubonsee Student Kits
- George Mason College of Health & Human Sciences
- Birchwood Wilderness Camp
- Barefoot Wines (Bottle Hangs)
Waubonsee Student Kits
George Mason College of Health & Human Sciences
Birchwood Wilderness Camp
Barefoot Wines (Bottle Hangs)
Throughout the month of June and into early July we were very proud to support and message for the following non-profits and community organizations:
- The PNA – Polish National Alliance Golf Outing
- Evans Scholars Foundation – Evans Scholars Invite
We’re Hiring—Grow With TEAM!
Key Account Manager
Here We GROW Again! We are currently sourcing top performers to support our Customer Service TEAM. The Key Account Manager role calls for professionals who can work in a fast-paced and organized fashion while keeping their customer base and internal TEAM members up to date on every aspect of a print program.
- Providing outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and work to create new customer relationships.
- Prepare and process quotes, orders, and sample requests.
- Communicate fully with internal and external customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, and other tasks.
- Work with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- When appropriate, advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates well with the public in a professional manner.
- Self-starter who can work independentl
- Experience in the Graphic Communications/Printing industry a plus (Not a requirement, but a plus!)
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Basic sales mindset preferred with experiences in selling program enhancements and/or secondary services
- Adept with using a computer and experience in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- Experience with basic CRM systems preferred
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Relationship focus approach both internally and externally
- An open mindset to professional learning and coaching
Learn and be able to communicate with internal and external customers about graphic communication, including but not limited to design principles, printing processes, paper options, and postal specifications.
If at any point you would like to see our #TEAMTough philosophy or #1Site Commitment please engage with us at any time on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Indeed or visit our website at teamconceptprinting.com. TEAM Concept Printing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alejandra Abarca & Kevin Carandang
Special recognition to Alejandra and Kevin who lead our Kitting, Fulfillment and Shipping efforts. They truly are a dynamic duo and we are very grateful for their work ethic, passion, attention to detail and positive attitude.
We'd LOVE to Hear About Your Project!